Holospatial is delighted to confirm our participation and acceptance into the Staffordshire Connected & Intelligent Mobility Innovation Accelerator aka SCIMIA.
SCIMIA is an exciting accelerator focusing on Holospatials' immersive intelligent mobility credentials alongside the UKs leading university in the sector, with applications and innovations focused on reducing travel requirements, travelling smarter or travelling altogether without leaving the office. This also extends to smart training, meetings in full-360, conferences, remote viewing and monitoring of locations.
These are this very first steps in our participation of the accelerator program that will be taking place throughout the next 12-months- we can't wait to share more information with you.
For more information on our intelligent mobility innovations contact us via email@example.com
SCIMIA is a dedicated project led by Staffordshire University driving research and innovation through collaborative knowledge exchange.
SCIMIA is a dedicated project led by Staffordshire University driving research and innovation through collaborative knowledge exchange between Staffordshire University and Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP SMEs to develop innovative solutions for the intelligent mobility market.
Defined as the smarter, greener and more efﬁcient movement of people and goods around the world, Intelligent Mobility is a sector of the wider transport industry which is predicted to be worth around £900 billion a year by 2025 (Transport Systems Catapult).
New and innovative solutions have a potential to:
- improve the transit of people and goods
- transform the infrastructure of cities to increase efﬁciency and safety, maximise resources, boost sustainability and create resilience
- streamline operations
- integrate technology, optimise infrastructure
- analyse transport data patterns
- innovate the planning process
- improve end-user journeys
Intelligent mobility is an exciting market where opportunities are identiﬁed as the interconnections made through a range of industries and technologies including:
- Vehicle manufacturing
- Electronic sensors and controls
- ICT/ digital and data
- Logistics and distribution
- Infrastructure management
Immersive Innovation areas
- Data Collection & Communication Platforms
- Data Management & Analysis, M-commerce
- Connected Vehicle Products
- Monitoring & Management Systems for Road Infrastructure
- IoT Asset Management (Road)
- Monitoring, Modelling & Visualisation for Software Design
- Security, Resilience, Safety & Cyber Security, Trafﬁc Control Systems
- Digital Logistics
- Passenger Information Systems
- Intermodal Smart Ticketing
- Transport Asset Tracking
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Consulting & System Integration Services for Digital Logistics